Warranty & Returns
We do not accept returns because of change of mind. We do not have a try and buy service.
Once purchased we only accept return under statutory obligations. Statutory obligations are as follows:
1) The goods are not of merchantable quality.
2) The goods don't match description.
3) The goods are not for purpose.
Any defect/ manufacturing fault must be relayed to us within 7 days of receiving item, describing the fault or damage and providing supporting photographic evidence.
Buyer agrees that soiled, stained or damaged item is no longer in original condition and does not qualify for return and thus, have the right to reject the return.
Once mattress has been removed from the box, we cannot accept a return. Again, we will only accept a return under statutory obligations.
All our items are guaranteed by a full Australian Warranty.
Please refer to individual listing for length of warranty.
This guarantee is only for the benefit of the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferable. Proof of purchase is required.
Warranty applies to domestic use only, not commercial ie hotels, B&B etc
Original purchaser must comply with our ‘Mattress Care’ instructions (see below) for warranty claims.
This warranty covers the following specific manufacturing faults under conditions of normal wear, specifically:
A) Coils or wires that are loose or broken.
B) Coils or wires that protrude or rip through the fabric.
C) Major sagging or indentation.
This warranty does not cover the following:
1) Wear and tear of mattress fabric or stitching.
2) Mattress noise.
3) Mattress firmness (Mattress firmness is very individual and subjective. We adhere to our manufacturers firmness ratings and use their interpretation. If the mattress does not meet your firmness expectation, this will not be considered "item not as described")
4) Handles (where fitted). E) Mattress damage due to an inappropriate foundation or bed frame.
5) Minor manufacturing anomalies that do not impact the performance of the bed (eg. mis-stitching on quilting).
6) Damage due to misuse, abuse or neglect including folding, bending, standing on or jumping on the mattress.
7) A mattress that on inspection by us is found to be stained or in an unsanitary condition. I) The mattress warranty shall become void if the goods are used for any commercial purpose or in any commercial environment.
8) You will be responsible for returning the defective product to our warehouse and for the shipping of the repaired or replaced product when it is ready.
9) Colours of fabrics may appear slightly different than displayed- due to different computer screen qualities.
10) Smells or odours due to the item being ‘New’.
11) Minor manufacturing anomalies that don't impact the performance of the mattress e.g. missed stitches on quilting.
1)Mattress must be continuously supported by an appropriate bed frame. For queen or king size mattresses, an appropriate bed frame includes at least five legs and a rigid centre support that extends from the frame to the ground. For slat bed frames, the gap between the slats must be smaller than the slats themselves.
2)Mattresses must have a mattress protector used for all warranty claims.